We aim for our school uniform to be practical for the children and our active approach to learning, whilst also being aware of Parents’ and Carers’ budgets. The only logoed item of required uniform is our school jumper/cardigan. You can find the link to our supplier’s website here:
There are other uniform items available on there too, which are optional.
Other elements of the school uniform are:
- white shirt or polo shirt
- dark grey/black shorts, trousers or skirt
- robust, flat black shoes (not trainers)
- For PE – plain white T-shirt and black shorts, trainers (outdoor). Your child may also bring trackies and/or skins for winter if they’d like to.
Your child will also need:
- Warm coat for winter (hat, scarf, gloves etc too)
- Wellies and Overs (waterproof trousers and coat). We use these daily for playtimes and outdoor learning.
- A book bag (available from website link above)
- A water bottle
It makes things much easier if you can name everything please! PE kit needs to be brought in every Monday and left in school for the week, going home on Friday. Wellies and Overs stay in school all the time.